Market on the Move provides a farmers’ market atmosphere at various locations throughout Metro Phoenix and Tucson areas where partners and supporters of this program can come on a regular basis and make their $10 donation to receive up to 60 lbs. of fresh produce. There is no need to pre-register or pre-donate on line. Donations can be made at the host site.
Every year, The 3000 Club members, supporters and volunteers help to –
• Rescue approximately 30 million pounds of fresh fruits and vegetables.
• Distribute over $45,000,000 worth of produce.
• Provide over 23 million meals.
• Help more than 460,000 families in need.
• Distribute fresh produce to more than 300 food banks and agencies across Arizona and throughout the United States.